Monday, May 22, 2017

Favorite Music/Artists


 My genera of music is rap/hip hop this genera is really good in my opinion it is the best type of music. My favorite rapper is Eminem the reason why I like him is because the way he makes music is  it's really good and the way he raps and the way he uses the words to rhyme with other words. Another rapper that I like is Kendrick Lamar I really like his music he is a good story teller he also raps in a unique way. Kendrick's music is different then anyone else's no one can rap like Kendrick he is a unique rapper. Sometimes Kendrick raps about controversial things/topics that are happening in our world or in the United States to make people think about those problems and to see the worlds conflicts. Another rapper/producer/artist is Kanye West the reason why I say producer is because he makes betas for other musicians and rappers he is a really good producer. Kanye can rap really good and make great music he's a genius at making music. These three rappers I named are really good and I admire them a lot the way they make music is very unique and the music sounds really unique and not like music that everybody else makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment