Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Beatles The Music Was Never The Same


 The book that I read was called the Beatles it was about the iconic band the Beatles. This book is a biography and it talks about each of the four members. When the Beatles started off they weren't known in Britain they were just another band but before that the four members were separated and didn't know each other but a small maned named The Quarry Men. John and Paul met each other there. When all the four members of the Beatles came together they clicked with each other and made really good music. When the Beatles became big in Britain for there unique sound America also liked them and when the Beatles decided to tour in America the U.S was thrilled. When the Beatles came to America hundreds of thousands of fans came at them and were screaming the Beatles had body guards and security all around them. When all four of the Beatles were first interviewed in America people loved there personalities. People also loved the interaction they had with them since the Beatles were very easy to be liked. There albums were on the charts for a very long time and the Beatles became millionaires very quickly.

 My personal reflection on this book is I enjoyed this book because it had a lot of facts and things I didn't know about the Beatles. I choose to read this book because I wanted to know more about the Beatles. A thing I liked from this book is it had some pages were there were pictures and with the pictures were captions under them explains what was going on in the pictures. Another thing I like about this book is it had chapters talking about each of the four members and what they did after the band broke up. I also enjoyed the detail in how each tour the Beatles did meant to them and the emotion they felt. I know that the Beatles changed music and introduced a new type of sound into music and that's why the cover of the book says "The Beatles the music was never the same" which shows that they changed music forever and they became iconic. Overall I really enjoyed this book and it's detail and great knowledge on the Beatles. I recommend this book to people who like music and especially the Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment