Monday, April 17, 2017

Things I Enjoy about Spring


 Things that I enjoy about spring is seeing that the weather is nice and that the sun comes out earlier so it's a nice to start of the day like that. Another thing that I enjoy about spring is how the weather feels and it's just a nice atmosphere. I also like spending time with my family I enjoy the interaction when the weather is nice because it's good when I spend time with my family I feel happy around them. Another thing I like about Spring is that it is a sign that the school year is very close to being done so I like that feeling but I also get a little scared because I am going off to high school and I won't be in Heritage anymore. Knowing that the school year is almost done I enjoy the time and live day by day. I also like spring because it's another sign that summer is on it's way and I really enjoy summer because I can finally relax and not think about school. The things I don't like about spring is sometimes my eye itches and it bothers me but that haven't happened to me recently. Another thing that I don't like about spring is sometimes it rains and I know spring involves a lot of rain but when it rains and it looks gloomy outside it's not nice to see and it lowers people's moods. Overall I really enjoy spring and I and the things it has to offer like the scenery and spending time with your family spring is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment