Thursday, April 27, 2017

The 2017 NFL Draft


The 2017 NFL draft is today and I am kinda excited for it because my favorite sport is football and I am also excited to see who the Chicago Bears get. The past two years the draft was in Down town Chicago but currently today it will be held in Philadelphia. The Bears select 3rd overall the 1st team to select is the Cleveland Browns. The draft works like this the team that had the worst standings last season pick first overall then the second team who had the worst standings also the past season picks 2nd overall then so on and so on.

The team that won the SuperBowl picks last in the first round since they don't need that much help as the first team who picks first. In my opinion I think the Bears who pick 3rd overall will either get these two players you can only pick one player when you select I think the Bears will get either an offensive player QB Deshaun Watson from Clemson or a linebacker/a defensive back  Jabrill Peppers from Michigan State. A reason why I say the Bears will get Deshaun Watson is because the Bears need a quarterback the quarterbacks that they have now are not that good they need somebody young and who can learn not a quarterback who is already been in the league so the Bears need someone skilled so Deshaun Watson would be a great pick. A reason why I say the Bears might get Jabrill peppers is the Bears on defense are not that good they need help and Jabrill Peppers will do just that he is a skilled player and would improve the Bears defense. If the Bears get either one of these players they have the possibility of becoming a new innovative football team .These are my predictions on who the Bears will get in the 2017 NFL Draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment